29/19 Taranto Road
2 bed1 bath1 parking
Expansive and conveniently positioned townhouse
Quietly nestled within leafy complex this full brick townhouse offers the ideal home within a popular locale.
Boasting an expansive 148 sqm on title this townhouse enjoys excellent indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces whilst also retaining the utmost privacy.
Located only a short distance from Macquarie Shopping Centre, Station, University and Business Park, this property exceeds in both lifestyle and convenience.
What's important to you
- New Flooring on the ground floor
- Main entrance beautifully presented with garden and courtyard
- Large living and dining area with direct access front and rear courtyards
- Generously sized rear courtyard offering alfresco dining
- Electric kitchen with ample bench top and cabinetry storage
- Two family sized bedrooms, built in robes in main
- Large main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Single lock up garage
- Within short distance of Macquarie Shopping Centre and the local Trafalgar Shops
- Enjoy Waterloo Park which is located within 200 meters
- Express access to city via ubandance of public transport
- Within school catchments of Epping Boys High School, Cheltenham Girls High School, Eastwood Heights Public School and Carlingford High School
NB: Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information but does not constitute any representation by the lessor or real estate agent. All interested parties should make their own inquiries as to its accuracy.
- • Car Parking - Basement
- • Close to Schools
- • Close to Shops
- • Close to Transport