6/1 Sutherland Street
2 bed1 bath
'parkview' two bedroom art deco apartment
Set within a gorgeous Art Deco block, of only six, this light-filled and character-rich apartment offers the enviable combination of lifestyle and convenience.
Refreshed interiors provide harmonious relationship with existing character features, such as high ceilings and ornate cornices.
Elevated on the 1st floor the apartment enjoys natural light from three sides, with the addition of cross-ventilation, all whilst being a quality full brink build for better insulation.
The appropriately named 'Parkview' building overlooks the wide-open spaces of Cammeray Golf Club, Cammeray Oval, Cammeray Tennis Club, all whilst only being approximately 500m from the heart Neutral Bay and its array of restaurants and cafes. Convenience is at the forefront with one enjoying the ease of passing through just one set of lights on route to the Harbour Bridge.
- Refreshed interiors include new paint, carpet, blinds and bathroom mirror
- Two family sized bedrooms enjoying elevated park views
- Large living space off foyer with leafy park view and gas point
- Open kitchen with gas cooking and laundry facilities already installed
- Bright and character-filled bathroom with combined bath/shower
- Secure complex with intercom
- Direct access to communal garden and shared laundry facilities from the kitchen
- Approximately 500m from The Oakes Hotel, Coles, as well as the array of local restaurants
- Across the road from Cammeray Golf and Tennis Clubs, as well as Cammeray Oval
- 10 minutes to city CBD, passing through just one set of traffic lights
NB: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the information but does not constitute any representation by the lessor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
- • Carpeted
- • Close to Schools
- • Close to Shops
- • Close to Transport
- • Intercom
- • Security Access