19/10 Taranto Road
2 bed1 bath1 parking
Auction Wednesday, 27th October 2021 at 06:30 pm On Site
Blank canvas townhouse on nature's doorstep
Quietly nestled at the rear of a leafy complex this full brick townhouse offers the ideal blank canvas whilst also boasting a nature reserve right on its door step.
Boasting an expansive 163 sqm on title this townhouse enjoys excellent indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces whilst also retaining the utmost privacy as it looks directly onto the neighbouring nature reserve.
Located only a short distance from Macquarie Shopping Centre, Station, University and Business Park, this property exceeds in both lifestyle and convenience.
What's important to you
- Main entrance beautifully presented with manicured garden
- Large living and dining area with direct access to private courtyard
- Generously sized courtyard at rear offering alfresco dining surrounded by nature as it opens directly onto nature reserve
- Large electric kitchen with ample bench top and cabinetry storage
- Two family sized bedrooms, both with built in robes, and each enjoying its own private and leafy outlook
- Large main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Single lock up garage
- Within short distance of Macquarie Shopping Centre and the local Trafalgar Shops
- Enjoy Waterloo Park which is located within 200 meters
- Express access to city via ubandance of public transport
- Within school catchments of Epping Boys High School, Cheltenham Girls High School, Eastwood Heights Public School and Carlingford High School
Strata Levies: $892.25 per quarter approximately
Council Rates: $336.00 per quarter approximately
Water Rates: $180.00 per quarter approximately