23/10 Taranto Road
2 bed1 bath2 parking
Expansive freestanding townhouse
Wednesday 7th April between 12:00pm - 12:30pm
Saturday 10th April between 8:45am - 9:15am (Auction Registration)
Boasting a completely freestanding build with a large wrap around garden this two bedroom townhouse offers a rare opporunity to the Marsfield market now being released to the market for the first time in over 30 years.
Positioned on the edge of a quiet and leafy complex, this townhouse provides house like living with the utmost privacy as it looks directly onto the neighbouring nature reserve.
Located only a short from to Macquarie Shopping Centre, Station, University and Business Park, this property exceeds in both lifestyle and convenience.
What's important to you
- 225 sqm on title
- Expansive 110 sqm of private outdoor courtyard space
- Large living and dining area with direct access to private courtyard overlooking nature reserve
- Large electric kitchen with ample bench top and cabinetry storage
- Two family sized bedrooms with walk in robe off main
- Large main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Double lock up garage
- Within school catchments of Epping Boys High School, Cheltenham Girls High School, Eastwood Heights Public School and Carlingford High School
Strata Levies: $708.70 per quarter approximately
Council Rates: $381.00 per quarter approximately
Water Rates: $200.00 per quarter approximately
- • Built-ins
- • Close to Schools
- • Close to Shops
- • Close to Transport