33/40 Kent Street
2 bed1 bath1 parking
Close to all amenities! deposit received! open house cancelled!
Positioned on the top floor of a tranquil and boutique block of apartments this two bedroom unit features both spacious and immaculate interiors, with the added benefit of a northerly aspect. Situated within the heart of Epping, and a short walk from Epping Railway Station, this apartment boasts the ideal mix of convenience and lifestyle.
- Modern gas kitchen with amply cabinetry and bench top space
- Large living and dining area, including a gas point, opening onto private balcony
- Two family sized bedrooms, both with built in robes, with private balcony off main
- Main bathroom includes separate bath and shower
- Internal laundry off kitchen and extra toilet just off entrance
- Single lock up garage and secure complex with intercom for guests
- Catchment for Epping West Public, Cheltenham Girls & Epping Boys
NB: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the information but does not constitute any representation by the lessor or real estate agent. You should make your own enquiries as to its accuracy.
- • Built-In Wardrobes
- • Carpeted
- • Close to Schools
- • Close to Shops
- • Close to Transport
- • Intercom
- • Kitchenette