51 Edenlee Street
6 bed4 bath2 parking
Auction Saturday the 30th 2019 at 12:00:13 am On Site
Grand double storey home on 1,012sqm block of land
Positioned within the school catchments of the highly popular Epping West Public and Cheltenham Girls High School, as well as approximately 15 mins walk from Epping Station, this is the ideal home both families and those looking for convenience.
A unique feature of this property is that in addition to the main house, which includes 5 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, is a self contained one bedroom apartment at the front. The apartment itself boasts separate living and dining areas, as well as a complete kitchen and bathroom, providing living accommodation for visiting family, rental income as investment, or even the potential to extend the living area of the main house by removing the walls between the two.
- 1,012 sqm of land, with an approximate frontage of 17m, including an extensive private backyard
- Grand and open plan living area with zoned living and dining areas, overhung by gorgeous 3.5m cathedral ceilings
- Main house kitchen includes integrated gas stove and over, as well as extensive bench top and cabinetry space
- Main house living arrangements include 5 bedrooms, with ensuite and shared access to private balcony from master which enjoys a northerly aspect and skyline views
- Adjoinging remaining upstairs bedrooms is the main bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Freshly painted and timber flooring throughout
- Single garage and carport providing undercover parking
Ready to move in now however provides incredible scope to add your own signature taste
- Council: $710.69 per quarter approximately