51A Midson Road
3 bed2 bath2 parking
Private and tranquil family home close to epping cbd
Built to the highest of standards, and utilising an expansive floor plan, this stunning home boasts quality and privacy, whilst also being located only a short distance from Epping Station a number of excellent schools.
Low maintenance gardens and the convenience of an array of local shops, restaurants, and cafes, makes this three bedroom home ideal for downsizers, young families, and the savvy investor.
What's important to you
- Separate living and dining areas allowing an ideal space for entertaining
- Large electric kitchen featuring garden outlook and a sunny aspect, whilst also offering ample cabinetry and bench top storage
- Three family sized bedrooms all with built in robes, no common walls, and ensuite off master
- Tidy and easily maintained wrap-around garden bathed in natural light offer ideal space for entertaining or enjoying with children and pets
- Separating the bedrooms is the main bathroom featuring a separate bath and shower
- Single automatic garage with an additional car space
- Internal laundry off kitchen, providing direct access to backyard
- Within catchments of Epping West Public School and Cheltenham Girls High School
Council Rate - $389.30 per quarter approximately