4/40 Cambridge Street
2 bed1 bath2 parking
CONTACT LAURA ROBSON 0437 167 151 FOR MORE INFORMATION
Fresh opportunity to secure home or investment in 'Somerset Court', known for its elegant colonial styling and immaculately maintained gardens.
This bright two bedroom apartment home boasts convenience in locale without sacrifice of space and privacy. Set back from the street, its large north and south facing windows allows natural light to filter throughout the highly desirable floor plan. Currently tenanted to a lovely little family, this home is well looked after and provides an immediate rental return to an investor purchaser.
- Large picture windows provide plenty of natural light
- Spacious L shaped living
- Internal laundry off kitchen
- Tidy eat- in electric kitchen
- Tidy bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Convenient tandem lock up garage
- Two balconies : main balcony off living and additional balcony off second bedroom
- Large master bedroom with north facing outlook and mirrored built-in robe
- Security building with intercom system
This highly desirable home or investment property is just a short stroll to Epping station, city buses, shops, restaurants and cafes and within the catchment for both highly sought after primary and high schools.
Strata: Approx $630.90 per quarter
Council: Approx $314.30 per quarter
Water: Approx $170.40 per quarter
NB: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the information but does not constitute any representation by the lessor or real estate agent. All interested parties should make their own inquiries as to its accuracy