38 Epping Avenue
3 bed2 bath3 parking
For sale $1,450,000
Contact Laura Robson on 0437 167 151 to arrange an inspection.
This elegant bungalow home stands proudly in one of the suburbs most quiet and beautiful tree lined streets.
Epping Avenue is known for its beautiful traditional homes on generous parcels of land and No 38 is no exception. A cherished family home for over 30 years 'Faulkland' is a true 1920's jewel on approximately 797sqm.
An opportunity perfect for buyers appreciating the quality and beauty in the high ornate ceilings, large timber bay windows & original fireplaces.
This full brick home features:
• Large light filled entrance foyer
• Beautiful polished timber floors, ornate ceilings and brand new paintwork throughout
• 3 double sized bedrooms each with beautiful timber windows (one with own fireplace)
• Large family lounge with original fire place
• French doors onto family dining
• Spacious galley kitchen
• Lagoon style pool surrounded by established low maintenance gardens
• Multiple alfresco entertaining areas
• Off street parking for 3 cars
• Lower level workshop with separate toilet
Located walking distance to Epping and Eastwood train stations, shops and quality schools.
Local Schools: Marist Eastwood, St Kevin's Catholic School, Eastwood Public School, Denistone East Public School, Epping West Public School
NB: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the information but does not constitute any representation by the lessor or real estate agent. You should make your own inquiries as to its accuracy.
- • Built-ins
- • Close to Schools
- • Close to Shops
- • Close to Transport
- • Fireplace(s)
- • Pool
FOR SALE $1,450,000