14/723 Blaxland Road
2 bed1 bath1 parking
Bright and airy top floor unit
Open for inspection: Saturday 19/12/2015 between 11:30 - 11:50 am
This two bedroom apartment located just footsteps to the Epping CBD and Epping train station
Set back from the street on the inside of the block, this tranquil and private home overlooks the beautiful and leafy Forest Park gardens. Boasting an abundance of natural light and open living this Epping classic has a great feel the moment you walk in.
The 'Forest Court' property features:
- North facing outlook
- Large picture windows throughout take advantage of the view and natural light
- Smart updated kitchen with gas cooking
- Combined lounge and dining area
- Good classic ceramic style bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
- Two great sized bedrooms, main with picturesque park outlook and large built-in mirrored wardrobe
- Lovely balcony with access off living
- Single undercover car space
- Walk to station and shops
- In the catchment for schools such as popular Epping Boys, Cheltenham Girls and Epping Public School
- Central location not only makes easy access to transport, with so many cafes and restaurants close to the property and the convenience of the large Coles supermarket it could be difficult to decide to dine in or out.
HURRY GREAT OPPORTUNITY!
NB: Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of the information but does not constitute any representation by the lessor or real estate agent. You should make your own inquiries as to its accuracy.
- • Built-ins
- • Car Parking - Surface
- • Carpeted
- • Close to Schools
- • Close to Shops
- • Close to Transport
- • Non Smoking